Real Estate FAQs
How We Will Help You find A Property in 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Free Consultation
- Contact us anytime by phone or via e-mail. Tell us where you want to live, how much you want to spend, when you want to move in, and any special needs you have (extra bedrooms or bathrooms, a pet-friendly property, a river view). We’ll start searching immediately — FREE of charge.
- Step 2: Free Showings
- Our licensed agents will show you only the properties you want to see. This service is always free, and you can tour as many properties as you need.
- Step 3: Free Negotiation Assistance
- Our trained agents will help you negotiate the best prices, terms, and options for both lease agreements and sales contracts—for free.
- Step 4: Free After Care
- We can help you set up utility accounts when purchasing a property or signing a lease—for free. We can also refer you to the best local property lawyers, mortgage brokers, furniture rental outfits, accountants, home inspectors, appraisers, engineers, architects, and any other professionals you may need as you transition to your new home or rental—again, for free. We do not take commissions for these referrals.
J.One Commission Schedule
- Consultations and showings
- 6% of sales price (paid by seller)
NO commission for Buyer
- Office Leases
- NO commission for rent if owner pays commission
Contact us anytime for more information.
We’d love to help you find your new home!
Our experts are waiting for your call.
J.One has a reliable track record of finding high-quality tenants and buyers. We do this by making connections with large international companies who need a constant supply of quality rental and sale properties. We also use several listing services simultaneously to reach the widest possible numbers of potential buyers and lessees.